Are you thinking of creating – or expanding – your internet presence?
Are you wondering how, and where, to start?
We can save you time, money and energy — and help you get started right — with a personalized web assessment and custom “internet marketing road map” for your business.
Here’s what you get:
1) We will look at your current website’s overall design, and tell you what is working . . . and what can be improved.
2) We will evaluate your website’s optimization:
- Are the page titles, page descriptions, and page content written to attract your ideal customer?
- Are the search engines finding your content?
- Is your business information listed everywhere it should be — in business directories, review sites, and social media sites that can boost your internet presence?
- If not, what do you need to do to get found fast, by more ideal prospects, online?
3) We will prepare a step-by-step action plan that tells exactly what you need to do to maximize your internet presence effectively.
4) Then, we will review our findings and our action plan with you in person, or over the phone.
5) You will have all the information you need to “do it yourself,” or — if you prefer — a “scope of work” you can use to request proposals from experts who can help you. (We hope you’ll consider us first!)
Your Action Plan may include customized recommendations for: profitable key words, social marketing strategies, website design, and more.
Total cost: $300.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or your money will be refunded in full.
To get started, click the “Pay Now” button below. This will take you to a PayPal link (you don’t need a PayPal account, you can use your credit card.)
Once you’ve paid for the assessment, you will be taken to a online questionnaire where you will be asked to provide details about your business.
Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we will contact you to schedule our phone consultation. Please allow a week from the time you submit your request to the time of our phone consultation, to allow sufficient time to compile your Web Assessment Report and Action Plan.