Back in 2013, I wrote this post about adding fresh relevant content to your website for Google. Today, three years later, the same holds true! Google likes good, relevant content!
Benefits of Fresh Relevant Content
Time and again we hear and read the famous line that “fresh, relevant content is vital for the success of every website”.
It is also a generally accepted SEO fact that Google loves fresh content.
How does Google define fresh content?
Fresh content refers to content that is new or dynamic in nature and gives a person a reason to visit your website. This implies that the content you provide should not only be new but should likewise provide reliable and valuable information.
Google expresses its love for websites that update frequently. Regular updating of your website with fresh content will not only garner appreciation and loyalty from your visitors but will also prompt the Google spider to visit and index your site. This helps your page obtain better placement on search engine results page (SERP).
3 Benefits from regularly updating your website with fresh content
Among the benefits from regular posting of fresh content are:
- Helps your website rank higher in search engine results page (SERP)
- Can create your image as a successful and active business
- Can build visitor confidence that you are an expert and authority of the niche
7 types of fresh content that Google will love
1. Content with a differing point of view. Your content includes your own distinctive point of view.
2. Content with unique information. Your fresh content has unique information in it.
3. Content that is original. Your content is not available anywhere else, except on your site.
4. Content with new information or trend. Popular content is the ones that Google will rank very quickly.
5. Content with well-researched information. Google values content with good details in it. This type of content can provide rich information for the readers.
6. Content that talks of common issues and provide insightful solutions.
7. Content that examines the latest industry statistics and facts
Do you give Google a chance to love your site?
What about sharing your personal experience of how you stayed on top of your website’s fresh content?