One decision, you as a business owner will make for your website, is choosing your web host.
Web hosts are the companies which provide internet hosting service that enables your website to be accessible via the World Wide Web (www).
How do you choose the web host that’s right for you?
Your website will need to be stored on the Internet so that anyone can view your site at any time. With this in mind, you want a reliable host so that your website is always up and running.
What do you need from a host?
- Great support and customer service! A great hosting company can be accessed 24/7 by phone, email and live chat. Being able to access your host is essential. I have run into some host that can only be accessed via email and others who have very long phone wait times.
- Uptime reliability. This is the time in which your site is fully operational.
- Security features needed. Make sure your host provides daily backups, spam protection, and user authentication.
Greencastle Web Design – we take the hassle out of all hosting issues.
We will take the worry out of day to day concerns that your web asset is performing properly. We will host your site and make sure all the parts are updated and working. We’ll back your site up in case there’s a problem. Simply put, you’ll never have to worry about your website
Your Website Will Be Safe And Secure
- High-speed internet hosting tuned for WordPress
- Weekly back-ups
- Weekly plugin and theme updates as needed
- Weekly security scans
- Five email accounts per hosting site (more available upon request)