Gravity Forms is considered one of the top-notch WordPress plug-ins. This easy to use plug-in allows WordPress site owners to create and manage with ease every kind of form – both simple and extremely long complex forms. We find that we almost always use at least one if not more Gravity Forms for the service and contractors websites that we create! While WordPress offers a lot of free plug-ins and themes, Gravity Forms is a paid plug-in. Its license comes in three (3) types: Personal, Business and Developer. The benefits outweigh the plug-in’s cost.
Gravity forms usage
Gravity Forms allows you to create among others:
- Contact Forms.
- Survey Forms.
- Upload Forms.
- Feedback Forms.
- Payment Forms.
- Capture Forms.
- Guest blogging forms
- Employment Applications
- Testimonial Forms
- Service Forms
- Request An Estimate
- Join Us
What’s more awesome with Gravity Forms is that it comes with great add-on plugins that extend the default functionality of Gravity Forms. These add-ons are categorized as Basic (available for free to Business & Developer License holders) and Advanced (available only to Developer License holders). Below are some of these Gravity Forms add-ons. Basic Form Add-Ons
- AWeber. Allows you to integrate all of your online forms with the AWeber opt-in email marketing service.
- Campaign Monitor. Automatically add subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted.
- MailChimp. Automatically add subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted.
- Picatcha. Easily integrate Picatcha into any Gravity Form.
Advanced Form Add-Ons
- Authorize.Net. Automatically capture credit card payments with Authorize.Net when a form is submitted.
- Coupons. Quickly integrate Coupons with any Gravity Forms powered order form that utilizes Pricing Fields.
- FreshBooks. Automatically add clients to your FreshBooks account when a form is submitted.
- PayPal Pro. Automatically capture credit card payments with PayPal Pro when a form is submitted.
- Zapier. Integrate Gravity Forms with other online services such as Salesforce, Basecamp, GMail and over 200 others!
Web browsers that work with Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms functions well with the most current versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari & Chrome on the Windows PC platform. It likewise works well with the current versions of Firefox, Safari & Chrome on the Mac OSX platform.
It should be stressed also that Gravity Forms is not compatible with the WordPress.com hosted service because WordPress.com hosted platform is closed. Gravity Forms won’t also work on other CMS like Joomla or Drupal because this plug-in is specifically developed and formulated for WordPress.
To learn more on how to grow your business online join our classes!